- Could Cannabis-infused Cocktails be The Next Big Thing?
- 5 Savvy Social Media Tips for Cannabis Companies
- Cannabis Industry Surges as House Passes Bill to Lift Ban on Federal Level
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Clears Congressional Committee — and Here’s Why It Won’t Become Law
- Myth or Fact: Were The Chinese Really Getting High at Funerals 2,500 Years Ago?
- What Lexaria Bioscience’s milestone deal with Altria could mean for the cannabis market
- Arizona Saw 41 Percent Increase in Medical Marijuana Sales in 2018
- Louisiana May Have Medical Cannabis Available by Summer 2019
- Cannabis Legalization Could Help Fund Education Needs In Maryland
- Shoe Retailer DSW to Sell Green Growth Brands CBD Products
Cannabis Cocktails to Chill Your Family Out This Christmas
December 2, 2019
The holidays can be a stressful time. You’re practically obligated to share a space with family regardless of whether you get along or not. After all, sometimes familiarity really does breed contempt. While the Grinch might steal Christmas, your other green friend may be the perfect solution for putting your family in the holiday spirit. Would it really be so bad to infuse a little THC or CBD in the eggnog? I’m not necessarily saying you should get your family high as a way of chilling them out this Christmas — but if I were, these are the top five cannabis cocktails I would recommend for getting your aunt stoned.
- 4 grams or more of marijuana
- 5 whole cloves
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 separated egg yolks
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups of light cream
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 ½ cups of light rum
Use cheese cloth to strain the weed.
- Put the marijuana, cloves, cinnamon, and ½ teaspoon vanilla in a saucepan. Heat over the lowest setting for 30-60 minutes. You want to keep the milk around 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep it steaming while stirring to prevent the ingredients at the bottom of the pan from scalding.
- Combine egg yolks and sugar into a large bowl. Whisk until somewhat fluffy. Whisk milk mixture and cannabis slowly into the eggs.
- Put the mixture into the saucepan and cook over low medium heat. Stir for three minutes until the mixture is slightly thickened. Do not let it boil.
- Strain using a strainer or cheese cloth to remove the weed and the cloves.
- Stir in rum, cream, nutmeg, and two teaspoons vanilla after straining.
- Refrigerate overnight prior to serving (be sure not to let the family have a taste-test too far in advance)
- 1-2 ounces of cannabis-infused vodka
- ½ ounces of coconut cream
- Ounce of milk
- One egg
- Pineapple juice
- A pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Plenty of ice
- Slice of pineapple for garnish
Bloody Mary Christmas
- Tomato juice
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Horseradish sauce
- 1-2 ounces of vodka
- Celery stick
- Stove and oven
- Small pot
- An eighth or 3.5 grams of cannabis
- ½ pint jamming jar
- High proof potable alcohol
- Fine-mesh strainer
- Fan / kitchen timer
- Vial / dropper
- Funnel / cheese cloth
- Bacardi 151 rum
- Bake the bud in a folded aluminum foil sheet. Heat the oven to 325 degree F and put on the middle rack for five minutes so that the THC is drawn out without vaporizing.
- Add 2 ounces of high-proof alcohol into the heat-ready mason jar, then add toasted cannabis and stir it.
- Add water to saucepan until the water line reaches the alcohol line.
- Boil till 165 degrees for 20 minutes
- 2 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of cloves
- ⅛ teaspoons of salt
- ⅔ cup of dark rum
- Cannabis equivalent to how stoned you’d like your family to be
- Boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in rum