- Why The Real Culprit of The Vaping Crisis Can’t Be Labeled
- ArcView Las Vegas Recap
- Join the Digital Revolution! Secure a Spot on CanIDeal Today
- MoneyShow San Francisco Recap
- Join CanIDeal At The MoneyShow San Francisco
- What Lexaria Bioscience’s milestone deal with Altria could mean for the cannabis market
- Arizona Saw 41 Percent Increase in Medical Marijuana Sales in 2018
- Louisiana May Have Medical Cannabis Available by Summer 2019
- Cannabis Legalization Could Help Fund Education Needs In Maryland
- Shoe Retailer DSW to Sell Green Growth Brands CBD Products
CanIDeal Sponsors ArcView Las Vegas Forum
November 7, 2018
We’re very excited to announce that CanIDeal has accepted an invitation to join the nation’s top cannabis industry leaders in sponsoring The ArcView Group Las Vegas event, happening November 11 – November 13, 2018! Designed exclusively for qualified institutional and accredited investors, this forum is the most important cannabis investor event of the last five years according to experts.
The ArcView Group is a trusted name in cannabis investment and market research as well as a partner of BDS Analytics, the leading analytics firm in cannabis valuations. BDS Analytics has worked closely with CanIDeal from the very beginning, having helped develop the CanIDeal business plan, analytic projections and, most recently, our company valuation based on a five year free cash flow of $268 million.
Here’s what you need to know about the event…
Arcview prides itself on creating intimate and memorable networking experiences for publicly listed cannabis companies and curated cannabis startups. This year’s event will be held at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel where attendees will get the opportunity to meet one-on-one with issuers and investors as well hear from seasoned speakers within the industry. Arcview’s investor forums are private events reserved for members and other qualified investors.
Visit https://invest.canideal.com/ to take advantage of CanIDeal’s current private placement offering. CanIDeal has a very limited number of pre-show units available at $2 or $30 million valuation. This offer is open for a limited time only. CanIDeal’s units will be going up in price to $6 shortly after the ArcView Show, so the time to act is now!
Inside our portal, you’ll find everything required to invest, including the executive summary, the PPM, sub documents and accredited investor paperwork. The investment process, including the signing of all documents, can be fully completed online, and we encourage investors to take advantage while they can!