- CanIDeal Launches
- Why The Real Culprit of The Vaping Crisis Can’t Be Labeled
- Myth or Fact: Were The Chinese Really Getting High at Funerals 2,500 Years Ago?
- What are the differences between cannabis oils, concentrates, and extracts?
- Why most of the THC and CBD oil go to waste in your body — and what you can do about it
- Why People Are Going “Cali Sober”
- 6 Tips for Choosing the Best Cannabis Vendors
- What Lexaria Bioscience’s milestone deal with Altria could mean for the cannabis market
- Arizona Saw 41 Percent Increase in Medical Marijuana Sales in 2018
- Louisiana May Have Medical Cannabis Available by Summer 2019
- Cannabis Legalization Could Help Fund Education Needs In Maryland
- Shoe Retailer DSW to Sell Green Growth Brands CBD Products
Join CanIDeal At The MoneyShow San Francisco
August 17, 2018
Things are moving quickly for CanIDeal! We recently launched the vendor side of the platform and the buyer side is currently in the process of being built. Our team will also be speaking with investors at The Money Show San Francisco from August 23 – 25 to spread the word about CanIDeal and our all-inclusive marketplace.
In addition to having a booth, CanIDeal’s founder and CEO Joseph Farruggia will be speaking at the event, regarding CanIDeal’s business model and investment opportunities, as well as serving on the cannabis industry panel. If you’re unable to make the show, you can also tune in via the event’s live stream (Register for free).
So—why invest in CanIDeal? Here are some key insights:
- We are the first fully-legal, B2B ecommerce platform for the entire cannabis industry
- We serve as a digital solution connecting all THC and non-THC ancillary products
- We facilitate the production, processing, and sale of cannabis
- We provide essential services for every sector of the B2B cannabis market
- Our analytics and business plan are provided by BDS Analytics, the leader in cannabis business intelligence
Not to mention that as CaniDeal’s unit value increases, the company is transitioning over to private placement, which can be found at www.invest.canideal.com. Inside the portal, visitors will find everything required to invest, including the executive summary, the PPM, sub-documents and accredited investor paperwork. The investment process, including the signing of all documents, can now be fully completed online. Investors are urged to take advantage of discounted units, which will will only last while CanIDeal prepares for its next round.
Sign up now to receive more information about CanIDeal and learn how you can profit from our marketplace for all things cannabis.